- bugfix: Fixed several issues relating to smart fields.
- bugfix: Fixed an image centering issue.
- improvement: Text copied from SerialMailer can now be pasted into 3rd party applications, maintaining formatting.
- bugfix: Fixed issue preventing the use of test databases with more recipients than the main recipients list.
- bugfix: The Log-View now also works in dark mode.
- improvement: Supports Mojave dark mode.
- bugfix: Opening SerialMailer 7 documents failed if inserted image files could no longer be found.
- feature: Paste custom html code into formatted messages.
- bugfix: In "treat text as html" mode, an additional space might be introduced before a field.
- bugfix: Pasting raw html code when in "treat text as html" mode did not preserve whitespaces.
- bugfix: Umlauts were sometimes not shown when sending through certain email servers.
- bugfix: Fixed outdated and misleading "no address column set" error message.
- bugfix: Embedded images of some custom templates were not sent.
- bugfix: Some old SerialMailer files could not be opened if their attachments were missing.
- bugfix: Using Test databases was not possible
- bugfix: Disable duplicates is working again
- Redesigned and easier to use user interface.
- New message editor
- Support for tables in formatted messages
- Live preview of image formatting options (click on an image to show them)
- Multiple, personalized recipients per message
- Easier access to filters in the recipients list
- bugfix: Old files couldn't be opened when running under macOS 10.14 Mojave. Fixed.
- improvement: the recipients list now shows the sent date in the format matching your language settings